§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible persons acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) can be found in our imprint.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our Website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser Software.
(a) Scope and purpose of processing
Various types of cookies are used on our website, the types and functions are explained in more detail below:
- Transient cookies
Our website uses transient cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This type of cookie allows us to collect your session ID allowing you to assign different browser requests to a common session and enabling us to recognize your end device during visits to websites in one session.
- Persistent cookies
Our website uses persistent cookies that are stored in your browser for a longer period of time and transmit information to us. The respective storage time differs depending on the cookie. You can delete persistent cookies independently using your browser settings.
- Technically required cookies
These cookies are required for technical reasons so that you can visit our website and use the functions we offer. In addition, these cookies contribute to the safe and correct use of the website.
- Performance-related cookies | Matomo analytics service
b) Legal basis
c) Storage duration
As soon as the data transmitted by the cookies is no longer necessary for the purposes described above, this information will be deleted, especially when cookies are deactivated. This is quite regularly the case when closing the browser window. Further storage may take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
d) Browser settings
You can manage your cookie settings using the options described below (Cookie-Settings) or by configuring your browser settings.
Most browsers are pre-configured to accept cookies as the default, but you can also configure your browser to only accept specific cookies or not accept any at all. However, please note that you may not be able to use all functions of our website if you have deactivated cookies on our website via your browser settings. You can erase cookies that have been stored on your browser or display the storage duration via your browser settings. You can also set your browser to notify you before cookies are stored. As different browsers tend to differ in terms of their functionality, we ask that you consult the help menu of your respective browser to access the configuration options available to you.
We recommend that you install specially developed plug-ins if you would like a comprehensive overview of all third-party access to your internet browser.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction, you can inform us under the contact information mentioned in the imprint.